Chocolate peanut butter yummies takes the brownie ,and the cupcake, for the perfect and yummiest comfort food dessert. When you need a little quick and easy, yummy and comforting, bake up a batch of these chocolate peanut butter yummies. These tasty treats are the perfect pick-up when your comfort food yearning soul needs a fix. And these chocolate peanut butter yummies are perfect for the kiddos too.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Yummies
- 1 package double fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 (9 ounce) packages miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 (16 ounce) can ready to server buttercream frosting
- 1/ cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using 2 eggs. Spoon into miniature cupcake liners in mini-muffin pans. Fill three-fourths full.
- Place peanut buttercup in center of each and push into batter. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place butter cream frosting in small bowl, stir in peanut butter and mix well. Spread frosting over cupcakes.