Comcast’s Xfinity TV is the only source you’ll need to catch every minute of this year’s Winter Olympics in Sochi. Xfinity TV customers will have access to more than 1,500 hours of NBCUniversal’s Winter Olympics programming, including live coverage of every Olympic competition across NBC, NBC Sports Network, MSNBC, CNBC, USA Network and on Xfinity On Demand.
With more than 1,500 hours of coverage available, we’ve listed all the ways in which you can join in on the action. Every minute. Every Medal. Every Screen.
- NBC Sports Live Extra app – Download the app on your tablet or smartphone for complete access to over 1,000 hours of live streaming coverage.
- NBCOlympics.com – You can stream live coverage, watch highlights and replays, search for TV listings, get to know Team USA, and much more through your desktop or laptop computer.
- SEEiT: The Sochi Games will be the first SEEiT Olympics, offering Xfinity TV customers the ability to select viewing options directly from conversations happening on Twitter, including the ability to tune-in to the primetime broadcast or record it.
- Olympics microsite – The Xfinity TV microsite is filled with up-to-date news, featured videos, athlete stories, slideshows and more information about the Sochi Olympics.
- Xfinity OnDemand –Pre-game coverage and exclusive programming is available through Xfinity OnDemand on your TV anytime you want.
In addition to all the great platforms that will be made available for Xfinity TV customers, new service customers for Xfinity TV Digital Starter and above will be provided with instant access with credentials they will be given over the phone. Instant access credentials will allow new customers to watch Olympic coverage on a mobile device or desktop even before any equipment is installed and set-up in their home.
The Sochi Opening Ceremonies will air Friday February 7 at 6:30 p.m. MT on NBC (Comcast Channel 4 and in HD on Channel 211 in Albuquerque). Keep up with the latest news coming out of Sochi by following @ComcastNM on Twitter.