Comcast Business recently went live with its online forum “Comcast Business Community,” a dedicated destination for entrepreneurs, startups, and small, medium and enterprise businesses that are seeking insight and best practices from industry experts.
The external community features content not only from Comcast Business executives and specialists but also outside business, technology and industry contributors. Current contributors include top executives from Comcast Business, partners from Goodwin Procter, celebrity chef and entrepreneur Robert Irvine, and technical reviewer Wayne Rash. Interested professionals are welcome to submit a request to become authors of the community.
All visitors to the community may view topics in the open forum relevant to industries such as government, hospitality, education, healthcare, restaurants and sports. In order to post comments and customize content, businesses may register an account at no cost.
Topics currently trending include:
• “Mark Your Calendars: I4E Tech Week 2014”
• “Making the Right Network Decision for your Enterprise Needs”
• “The Top 6 Things You Should Know About LLCs”
• “T-1 or Ethernet: A Side-by-Side Comparison”
• “Faster, Smarter, Better: Hosted Voice gives Your Business New Communications Tools and a Competitive Edge”
• “The Anywhere, Anytime Office: With Hosted Voice, Productivity is No Longer Deskbound”
Recent topics covered include founder agreements, storing software in the cloud, Wi-Fi, and selecting a suitable IT provider.
All content in Comcast Business Community aims to be educational, vendor-neutral and non-promotional.