A giant ½ off moving sale at 2609 Riverside Lane in Caycepromises to have something for everyone on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Come rain or shine!
For new clothes and shoes, check out a must-sell yard sale at 313 Finsbury Rd. in Irmo on Saturday from 7 to 11 a.m.
A moving sale at 295 River Crossing Ct. in Lexington has plenty of women’s clothing and much more on Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Check out a big sale at 417 Juniper St. in northeast Columbia for a nice selection of women’s, men’s and baby clothing on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Anyone looking for boys; clothes will want to stop by a yard sale at 107 Southwell Rd. in north Columbia on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 12 noon.
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- Two yard sales and one estate sale in Blythewood
- Three yard sales and one moving sale in Cayce/West Columbia
- Four yard sales and one estate sale in Forest Acres
- Six yard and garage sales in Irmo/St. Andrews
- Two yard sales in Lake Murray
- Two yard sales and one moving sale in Lexington
- Three yard and garage sales in north Columbia
- Four yard and garage sales in northeast Columbia
- One yard sale in southeast Columbia
- One moving sale at Zoo Exit, 92 Hillmark Drive on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
The yard sale season has peaked and will continue to be active through late summer and fall. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair in October. Get out early for the best selection and enjoy the cooler morning weather!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~