Oasis Christian Fellowship is having a yard sale at 1325 Whippoorwill Dr. off Hwy. 378 behind BB&T on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. Enjoy a nice selection of finds and steals!
St. John United Methodist Church is hosting a yard a bake sale at 1700 Houston St. in north Columbia on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be treasures for all ages!
Bargain hunters won’t want to miss the spring rummage sale at Rehoboth United Methodist Church at 6911 Two Notch Rd. across from Best Buy in northeast Columbia on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m.
For brand new/.never worn long and short prom dresses and gowns galore, stop by a yard sale at 411 N. Royal Tower Rd. in Irmo on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 12 noon.
Anyone looking for girls’ clothing size 3 mos. through 4T will want to check out a yard sale at 109 Lake Breeze Lane in Chapin on Saturday from 7 a.m. to noon.
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- Ten yard sale in Cayce/West Columbia
- Two yard sales in downtown/Shandon
- Three yard and and one estate sale in Forest Acres
- One yard sale in Gaston/Swansea/Pelion
- Two yard sale in Blythewood/Ridgeway
- Eighteen yard and garage sales in Irmo/St. Andrews
- Three yard and garage sales at Lake Murray
- Nine yard and garage sales in Lexington
- Fifteen yard and garage sales in northeast Columbia
- Three yard sale in southeast Columbia
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
With beautiful spring weather, yard and garage sales are increasing again this weekend. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair. Get out early for the best selection and enjoy treasure hunting!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~