The annual neighborhood sale at Brookdale Subdivision on Hallsborough Dr. in West Columbia will be held Saturday from 7 to 11 a.m. There promises to be a tremendous selection with something for everyone.
A huge school-wide garage sale will be held at Glenforest School at 1041 Harbor Drive in West Columbia (off Frontage Rd. across from Lexington Medical Center) on Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon. Help support children’s learning with your clothing purchases!
Those interested in vintage dresses will want to check out a sale at 2901 Kershaw St. in downtown Columbia on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. It’s going to be a super amazing sale!
For a huge collection of vintage jewelry and some new custom jewelry stop by a back yard tag sale at 4919 Furman Ave. in downtown Columbia on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Make your finds from fifty years of accumulated items.
Stoney Pointe Subdivision annual community yard sale is Saturday beginning at 6 a.m. Stop by 150 Stoney Pointe Dr. for plenty of finds for everyone.
Woodlake Subdivision is having a 40+ homes sale on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Go to the Rhame Rd. intersection one mile from Clemson Rd. in northeast Columbia and look the balloons on the mailboxes.
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- Eight yard and garage sales in Cayce/West Columbia
- Seven yard sales and one estate sale in downtown/Shandon
- Five yard and garage sales and one moving sale in Forest Acres
- One yard sale in Blythewood/Ridgeway
- Seven yard and garage sales in Irmo/St. Andrews
- Five yard sales and one estate sale at Lake Murray
- Seven yard and garage sales in Lexington
- One yard sale in north Columbia
- Twelve yard sales and one estate sale in northeast Columbia
- Five yard and garage sales in southeast Columbia
- One yard sale in Chapin
- One yard sale in Heathwood
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
With beautiful spring weather, yard and garage sales will be increasing throughout the season. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair in October. Get out early for the best selection and bring home the best deals!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~