Those looking for clothing will want to check out a sale at 301 Laurel Hill Lane in downtown Shandon on Saturday from 7 to 11 a.m.
Vintage Vainglories at 9300 Two Notch Rd. is clearing out their design store on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Don’t miss this one time annual event!
Anyone looking for clothing and jewelry will want to stop by 1519 Leesburg Rd. on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Yard sale shoppers will also get a free hot dog with their purchase while supplies last.
More deals on clothes can be found at 7509 Burdell Dr. on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- Four yard sales in Cayce/West Columbia
- Two yard sales in downtown/Shandon
- Seven yard sales and one moving sale in Forest Acres
- One yard sale in Gaston/Swansea/Pelion
- Two yard sale in Blythewood/Ridgeway
- Four yard sales and one estate sale in Irmo/St. Andrews
- Three yard and garage sales at Lake Murray
- Four yard sales and one moving sale in Lexington
- Two yard sales in northeast Columbia
- Five yard sales and one warehouse sale in southeast Columbia
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
With beautiful spring weather, yard and garage sales will be increasing throughout the season. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair. Get out early for the best selection and find something special for Mom!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~