Anyone looking for great items at good prices will want to visit at 840 Indigo Ave. in Cayce from 7 a.m. until noon on Saturday.
A huge moving and garage sale at 428 Dickson Hill Cir. in West Columbia has two rolling racks of men’s and women’s larger size clothing on Saturday.
For a nice selection of baby, children and adult clothing stop by a garage sale at 3961 American Ave. in West Columbia on Saturday.
A church fundraiser will be held in the parking lot of Estate Sale Guys at 1929 Hampton St. on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Proceeds will benefit a mission trip.
For skiing clothes and jewelry, check out a sale at 3719 Verner St. on Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
A community wide yard sale with a tremendous variety of items will be held on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. throughout Whitehall (off St. Andrews Rd., Piney Grove Rd. or Jamil Rd.). With many households participating, there promises to be something for everyone!
A garage and estate sale at Glenn’s 6-10 Convenience Store at 10627 Monticello Rd. has great pocketbooks, ladies’ shoes size 6 1/2- and 7, girls’ shoes size 1 and 2, and lots of jewelry. This one’s definitely worth a visit!
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- One yard sale in Cayce/West Columbia
- Six yard sales and one moving sale in Blythewood/Ridgeway
- Four yard sales and one moving sale in downtown/Shandon
- Four yard and one estate sale in Forest Acres
- Five yard sales and one moving sale in Irmo/St. Andrews
- One moving sale at Lake Murray
- Seven yard and sales and one estate sale in Lexington
- One yard sale in north Columbia
- Five yard sales and one moving sale in northeast Columbia
- Three yard sales and one warehouse garage sale in southeast Columbia
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
With beautiful weather, yard and garage sales will be increasing throughout the season. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair in October. Get out early for the best selection and enjoy the first weekend of summer!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~