A three-family yard sale at 901 Mohawk Dr. in West Columbia promises to have something for everyone on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Spring Knoll subdivision behind WKHS is having a yard sale at 225 Stagone Ln. in Lexington on Saturday from 7 a.m. to 12 noon. Anyone looking for children’s items will want to stop by.
A multi-family yard sale at 4321 Pine Forest Dr. in Columbia will have a good selection of clothes on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. The sale will be held rain or shine.
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- One yard sale in Cayce/West Columbia
- One moving sale in Blythewood/Ridgeway
- One yard sale in downtown/Shandon
- Three yard and garage sales in Forest Acres
- Thirteen yard and garage sales in Irmo/St. Andrews
- One yard sale at Lake Murray
- Eight yard and garage sales in Lexington
- One yard sale in north Columbia
- Seven yard sales and two moving sales in northeast Columbia
- Four yard sales and one moving sale in southeast Columbia
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
With beautiful summery weather, yard and garage sales will be increasing throughout the season. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair in October. Get out early for the best selection and enjoy Father’s Day weekend!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~