Boyscouts are holding a gigantic yard sale at Church of the Cross at 7244 Patterson Rd. in southeast Columbia on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 12 noon. There promises to be a great selection for everyone.
A huge garage sale at Mt. Elon Church at 718 Mt. Elon Church Rd. in Hopkins on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. will have something for all.
Anyone looking for baby things will want to stop by a yard sale 245 Autumnview Ct. in West Columbia on Saturday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Multi-family sales generally have larger assortments and more sizes for sale.
Check out a yard sale at 1073 Hummingbird Dr. in West Columbia for a nice selection of clothing and much more on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
For plus size women’s clothing, stop by a moving sale at 1036 Pine St. South in West Columbia on Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Everything must go!
Murray-Irmo Women’s Club is hosting a yard sale at 6251 St. Andrews Rd. on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 12 noon. There promises to be a great selection for everyone.
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- Seven yard sale in Cayce/West Columbia
- Three yard sales and one estate sale in downtown/Shandon
- Five yard sales sale Forest Acres
- One moving sale in Blythewood/Ridgeway
- One yard sale in Gaston/Swansea/Pelion
- Seven yard sales and one moving sale in Irmo/St. Andrews
- One garage sale at Lake Murray
- Nine yard sales and one moving sale in Lexington
- One yard sale in north Columbia
- Eleven yard and two moving sales in northeast Columbia
- Five yard and garage sales in southeast Columbia
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
With spring underway, the yard sale season increases each week. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair. Get out early for the best selection, and enjoy the beautiful spring weather!
Watch the video for some tips on finding the best deals at yard sales.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~