Everyone looking for clothing will want to stop by a yard sale at 3112 Woodsen Circle in West Columbia on Saturday from 7 a.m. until noon.
Give It Up For Good yard sale will be held in the field across from 743 Greene St. in downtown Columbia on Saturday from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. There’s a huge selection of items donated by USC students. $5 admission will be charged.
A huge moving sale with lots of clothing is happening on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 1415 Haviland Cir.
A 3-family sale will be held at Lake Murray Community Center at 1003 St. Peters Church Rd. in Chapin on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. There promises to be a great selection with something for everyone.
More yard, garage and estate sales include:
- Six yard sales and one estate sale in Cayce/West Columbia
- Two yard sales in downtown/Shandon
- Three yard and garage sales and one moving sale in Forest Acres
- Seven yard and garage sales in Irmo/St. Andrews
- Four yard sales and one estate sale at Lake Murray
- Four yard and garage sales in Lexington
- Four yard and garage sales in northeast Columbia
- One yard sales in southeast Columbia
- An estate sale at 557 Westover Rd. in St. Andrews on Friday from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- An estate sale at 309 Timber Ridge Dr. in West Columbia on Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. For more information on these estate sales, go to Estate Sale Guys of SC.
Columbia sales are most likely to be on Saturday and early morning is the best time to go before everything is picked over. Be sure to carry cash, preferably in small denominations. Most people cannot accept debit or credit cards, and many will not take personal checks. If you’re going with a friend, share the ride, since parking near sales is often limited. It's always a good idea to bring your own large totes or shopping bags, since they are often not available.
With beautiful spring weather, yard and garage sales will be increasing throughout the season. Listings will continue to appear through the close of the South Carolina State Fair in October. Get out early for the best selection and make the most of Memorial Day weekend!
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~