Colorado couple Dave and Jenny Hall have created what may be the next staple in every kitchen: Glideware. Glideware is a revolutionary new product that enables you to hang kitchen items such as pots and pans from customizable hooks that are fitted to a slide-out wooden bar.
- Preserves nonstick coatings and structural integrity by preventing dings and scratches
- Allows cookware to dry
- Needs no spacers or protectors
- Helps prevent dust from collecting on cookware surfaces
- Keeps cookware and cabinet surfaces clean and organized
- Prolongs the life of your cookware
- Made with sustainable materials.
"Glideware's simple solution to a very common household problem makes it perfect for Kickstarter," says Dave, "Once people see how Glideware works and how simple the technology is, we're sure they'll want to be a part of getting it to market."
The couple is currently running a crowd-funding Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising enough money to finance their patent-pending endeavor.
Find out more about Glideware here.