Based on the book by Charles Perrault, this familiar plot will enchant audiences with the over-aching theme of true, unconditional love.
Commissioned by the Hong Kong Ballet, and with choreography by Domy Reiter-Soffer’s, Colorado Ballet dancers will win over the hearts of the audience with their modern take on this classic story. Sumptuous scenery for the ballet is designed by Reiter-Soffer, with a commissioned score by Chinese composer Seen-yee Lam.
Tickets may be purchased here or at the Ellie Caullkins Opera House Box office.
Here are the remaining dates and times:
* Feb. 19, 2010 @ 7:30 p.m.
* Feb. 20, 2010 @ 7:30 p.m.
* Feb. 21, 2010 @ 2:00 p.m.
* Feb. 24, 2010 @ 6:30 p.m.
* Feb. 26, 2010 @ 7:30 p.m.
* Feb. 27, 2010 @ 2:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
* Feb. 28, 2010 @ 2:00 p.m.