Swift color combinations isn't a sight unseen in the foray of fresh styles taking center stage this Spring--color blocking after all has been a popular trend for the past three seasons.
What's more of a hot off the press trend is the appropriation of color for the Spring. More and more we're seeing Fall colors integrate itself into the spring palette, first with the latest phenomenon--hunter green, and now with the color combo of red and black.
Not just the official team colors for the Chicago Bulls, red and black is also the 'it' color match up of the moment (with a little python print thrown in depending on who you ask).
Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs and Gucci all took on the look for their collective Spring shows. You too can take on the look this Spring with these red and black numbers that are all about style harmony...
1. London Rebel Barely There Red/Black Heels $53 asos.com
2. Oscar de la Renta for the Outnet Floral-print Silk and Cotton Blend Dress $950 theoutnet.com
3. Bacall Shades $20 nastygal.com
4. Mossimo Elbow Sleeve Ponte w/Faux Leather Dress $12 target.com
5. Enzo Angiolini 'Chadler' Flats $80 lordandtaylor.com
6. Betsey Johnson 'Leanah P' Heels $140 heels.com
7.Movado 'Small Bold' Watch $350 nordstrom.com
8. Fendi Diamond-heel Snakeskin Pump $990 barneys.com