The Throne is yours. You are at the top of the undergraduate ladder. As in prepare yourself to undertake one of the most important years of your life there are some things that you should keep in mind.
1. Attend all of your classes-Plain and simple stay focused and keep your grades up.
2. Finalize your future plans (Graduate School or Workforce) - Make your decision. Stick to it. Good Luck.
3. Stay involved in campus activities- A good way to avoid becoming complacent is to stay active within the organizations that you have been apart over the course of your undergraduate college career.
Below is a playlist that can help your get through your LAST year of college:
1. Jay Z ft. Rihanna and Kanye West- “Run This Town”
2. Drake- “Started from the Bottom”
3. Nas- “Hero”
4. Kanye West- “Stronger”
5. Lupe Fiasco “Superstar