Coffee lovers will be delighted to find a light and creamy dessert that has their favorite flavor infused within. This cappuccino pudding dessert treat is delicious, contains calcium and is low in fat. The best part is the coffee flavor that you crave in the morning will now be enjoyed chilled for dessert in the evening.
- 1 package of sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules
- 2 cups of fat-free milk, chilled
- 1 cup of whipped topping, thawed
- In a mixing bowl add the pudding mix, coffee and milk and stir up using a whisk for about two minutes until completely mixed.
- Pour into dessert dishes or small juice size glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Prior to dishing out the desserts around the table add a dollop of whipped cream topping and serve.
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: