1. News
  2. Politics
  3. Republican

Code Pink protesters attack Karl Rove, attempt a 'citizens arrest'

Karl Rove was speaking before about a 100 fans and supporters in Beverly Hills on Tuesday when his speech was interrupted by protesters from the radical left-wing group Code Pink. Rove did battle with the protesters for a short while before ultimately cutting his speech short.

Citizen's Arrest

The Code Pink loons attempted to make a citizen’s arrest of Karl Rove for “war crimes.” This has been the latest craze on the crazed left, with protesters recently trying to “arrest” the health care companies in Washington D.C.

Reality check: There is no federal citizen’s arrest law and the state laws vary, but most require that you witness an offense and that the offense be a felony. As far as the SEIU lemmings in D.C., making 4% profit is still legal in this country and as such your “arrest” attempt on the insurance companies makes you look (even more) foolish.

For the Code Pinkos in Beverly Hills, Rove is a private citizen and no one witnessed him committee any crimes.  Moreover, Rove never stepped foot on a battlefield nor did he ever give a single order to military personnel and thus he could not have committed any war crimes. Not that any intelligent people take the pro-Palestinian, Jew hating Code Pink squad seriously anyway.

Unlawful attempts at a citizens arrest can, ironically, get the ‘arrester’ arrested by the real police. Which baits the next point. . .

Where Were the Police?
While I am sure that cops in Beverly Hills have a bunch of stuff to do, like catching self-important spoiled little tweens smoking pot, you would think that there would have been at least a small police presence. If a controversial figure like Karl Rove was speaking in my district, I would make security accommodations simply to avoid a violent situation if protesters did show up.

Where Was Rove’s Security?
Karl Rove should have had a security detail of his own. Period. He has the financial resources and he knows that there are a bunch of people who do not like him. Find some off duty or retired cops and pay them to attend your events as security. It would not take but a few of them to chase away the Code Piknos. Maybe hire a few out of work soldiers and throw some bones their way.

The Bottom Line
If Rove was a liberal and the protesters called themselves ‘Tea Party’ members, we would be hearing all over the news about how the “tea baggers” got violent again. The media would be falling all over itself to link a couple of psychos to the mainstream American movement against big government.

When is protesting the Iraq War going to lose its allure? Listen up all hippies, pacifists and members of the far left: We are there. We are winning. It is almost over. There were NO lies, just some bad information. We DID find chemical weapons and uranium, just not as much as we thought. There certainly was oil, but it was not the reason for the war and we certainly did not take any of it. Please, GET OVER IT. If you want to protest a war, protest Obama’s war on liberty and freedom.

After a week of working hard to link opponents of Obamacare to every alleged threat or racial slur that may have taken place (and largely ignoring things like bullets fired at republican offices), the media will have to work hard to ignore this more recent bit, lest they remind the American people of the hypocrisy and stupidity of today’s American left.

(Information taken from The Associated Press and Imhoff and Associates contributed to this story.)

Enjoy the article? For more local and national political news wrapped neatly in a ribbon of informed opinion, click here and follow the “subscribe” link to get email notification whenever I post a new article. No spam, just timely alerts. These liberals are sneaky, we have to stay informed! To Sponsor my page, click here.

Comments

• RSBL 4 years ago

Umm, Rove IS a war criminal. To continue to block his arrest is complicity of over a million deaths due to lies and propaganda, Rove is the Geobbles (Probly spelled it wrong) of our time. He was the one who strategized Bush's stealing of elections and selling the fake nukular weapons in Iraq. They all need to be tried, if they are innocent, so be it, but at least there should be inquiry. Maybe you should look at the messafge and not the messengers, code pink, whos family members died in an illegal war shouldnt be insulted by the likes of you who probly never served. This article is a disgrace...you can try and use the left/right paradyme to act like the opposition to warcrimes is partisan, but thinking americans know what went down and continue to go down even under the current regieme. Try paying attention before you make yourself look like a partisan hack who tries to further the old divide and conquer technique of left versus right. At least these women have more nads than you.

• RSBL 4 years ago

I just wonder how proud your mother is for defending warcrimes. You just blindly support the so called right wing because you are a republican? How stupid is that? Here is a hint, stop watching mainstream media, they are manipulating the weakminded to keep us americans fighting eachother while the government..left AND right, loot and enslave us all, and you are a cheerleader for it. Please leave my country, you are part of the problem. Rove and the Bushes, clintons and now obama need to be tried for treason against the citizens of the US and the world, also for violating their oath, they all attack the constitution regularly and they are your heroes? I bet you enjoy your freedom of speech...while it lasts, Rove was instrumental to the so called free speech zones. Criminals need to be confronted EVERYWHERE they go. And their supporters obviously need an education to wipe away the years of propaganda and brainwashing they got starting when they first entered the government publicschools.

• RSBL 4 years ago

"We DID find chemical weapons and uranium, just not as much as we thought"

Oh yea???? WHERE?!?!?! There has been NO weapons of mass destruction found, that was a perpetuated LIE! ALSO...the POWERPLANT ISrael decided to bomb because they were SO sure it was a factory for nukes...well, now we find out THAT was a lie as well.

• RSBL 4 years ago

LOL, you got your info on what they supposedly found in Iraq from FOX NEWS????..LOLOLOL They are the KNOWN liars for perpetuating the neocon lies that have been shredded time and again...remember the lies about yellowcake and the lies about al qaida?? You still link to known liars? ALL mainstream media can be interconnected and traced back to a few insiders who work together to control the information and both sides of the debate. Alot can be traced back to defense contractors that WANT war!!! Are you ignorant, or willfully stupid for this nonsensical piece that just parrots lies from known liars?

• RSBL 4 years ago

"If you want to protest a war, protest Obama’s war on liberty and freedom. "

When will everyone realize both parties are two wings of the same bird? Oblama didnt change a thing, he is perpetuating the same agenda, they are just the salesmen to sell what they want to do. He is continuing illegal wars, illegal legislation, bailouts...all that bush started, left and right is the tool used to keep us all divided...wake up people!! stop falling for the oldest trick in the book...read your history, abolish the republicans and the democratic parties!!! They only give the ILLUSION of difference and will lie through their faces to get into power and everyone falls for it over and over and over and over.....ect....

• sorryatari 4 years ago

You do know that the photo you are including and discussing was photoshopped right? I can't imagine you could be that stupid, but you never know. It would appear in fact that its not even a recent fraud:
    sadlyno.com/archives/7217.html

Spend a few seconds researching your embarrassingly obtuse articles from now on.

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

@sorryatari - Yes, I know it is photo shopped. I believe it is meant as a form of satire. Code Pink wants funding cut for the war and they oppose action against Iran and the Palestinians.
    I would argue that they ultimately do support the murder of American Soldiers, much in the way that Jane Fonda did in the 60s.

Thanks for giving me a chance to elaborate on that point.

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

@RSBL - I was going to respond point by point, but you are a flat out wacko. You do not even function in the paradigm of reality. I am not going to take time to counter your claims unless you are able to find a shred of credible evidence to back up a single one.

Thanks for reading. Better get back to the asylum. I hear dinner is great on Wednesdays and you wouldn't want your work release to be revoked.

• RSBL 4 years ago

I DARE you to say that to my face, I know you wont for two reasons, you would shrivel up in front of a real american patriot, you are a shill for those who hate freedom, if you hate freedom so much, you should move to a country more suitable to your taste, like china.

• RSBL 4 years ago

SO, you think killing Iraqis is OK... who needs the asylum...I worked for the federal government as a project manager for all their facilities across the nation, I have dealt with these pepole you are defending, youer little world just got bigger because I pointed you out as the little traitor you are. Go suck on Roves D*#@ somemore you little weasel, he is a criminal, people died, I bet if it was YOUR family who was killed to further a political agenda, you wouldnt be so smug. In front of a real man, you would Pee your pants. I challenge you to back up your war criminal to my face, all you got is name calling, I have the constitution to back me up buddy. Bring it on!

• RSBL 4 years ago

You seem to be one of those blind flag wavers, are you even educated? You seem to have missed history class, you also seem to have missed being spanked by your mother for your words. This criminal Rove who you worship helped the Bush administration start an ILLEGAL war! If you hate the muslimjs so much, I WILL give you my rifle, pay for your ticket and send you over there to try and kill people who are defending their families. Because if I saw you on the field of honor, you would not like the outcome. I am not threatening you so dont bother crying to the police, I am making a statement of your cowardice...why are you here spewing this garbage when you should be over there committing warcrimes. I am not a coward, but if there is an unjust and illegal war, I would refuse on principal, something you must have missed in your childhood...BOY. I DARE you to speak to me like that to my face, but your a coward and wouldnt DARE!

• RSBL 4 years ago

You know, the NAZIS had the same outlook and techniques ROVE employed...doesnt that make you PROUD?!?!? He was the seller and the...you know what....everyone knows what he is, and now they know what you are...enough said.

• RSBL 4 years ago

And another thing...whacko? Is THAT your response? Is THAT all you got? Mr. intellectual? Let me tell you something, and I will be very clear. There is a storm coming...and soon. And those traitors names have been written down. I am dang sure, your name is added to the list of traitors to our beloved country that so many DIED to preserve...the constitution, equal rights, equality, the right to NOT be LIED to by our SUBSERVIANT government. You sir are one of those who perpetuates the lies. My Grandfather shed his blood for your right to spew your partisan garbage. I am NOT a leftist, I actually voted for the constitution through voting for Ron Paul, You are the whacko and degenerate who needs to reverse all the brainwashing you have endured since childhood. WAKEUP!!!! I really hate stupid people, but I like you, you are easy to blast...lol

• RSBL 4 years ago

And my favorite quote: "It doesnt make me a whacko because you were ill informed."

• RSBL 4 years ago

As for your comments on the palestinians, you now support genocide? How quaint...look that word up you disgusting person you. Israhell is THE problem in the middle east THAT is why we have blowbaclk...look that word up too, it is from our own CIA. DumbA##

• RSBL 4 years ago

Iran also never attacked anyone in over 200 years, they are a signatory of the IAEA, just like the US and everyother nuclear member...except ISRAEL!! Israel breaks more UN resolutions than any other country on earth...I dare you to defend Israel when they attacked us with the USS liberty, they helped orchestrate 9/11 along with your idols Bush and company, they were found out, evidence is mounting considerably, your heroes are actually the villains in the history of life, you sir are a disgrace, I will be on the front lines on the war against the real terror...I am not anti government, I am anti-a#$hole. So before you wet yourself with indignation, let me point you towards the past evidence of declassified government documents concerning pearl harbor in WW2, The gulf of tonkin incident, the operation northwoods and then you come back and tell me our government isnt rogue you idiot. I will smack you with the documented truth ALL day long.

• RSBL 4 years ago

So mr whack job, what do you have to say about yourself now...I have literally called you out you punk, I WANT you to address my words point by point...or are you scared? I got the goods, I can PROVE EVERY word I say, the information is out there, but you are either too lazy to do some real research and learn things like physics or even mathematics or even simple history of the middle east to understand what you even said with your words. I suggest you invest in an education before you attempt to even open your mouth towards me again...I will destroy you with the truth, I am ruthless and eat idiots and uninformed people for breakfast. I DARE you to debate me you simple minded f%$k.

• RSBL 4 years ago

And since I am on a role, let me point something out to you...again....you and your ilk have been perpetuating what your masters...whether you aknowledge them or not, want you to do, and that is to parrot what has been repeated in your head a million times a day from the mainstream media, I bet you didnt even know the CIA was involved with our "fair and balanced" media. I bet you dont even know who OWNS the mainstream media and the things they wrote in their books about how to control populations...you are so shallow, my fish pond I dont even have is deeper than your education or wisdom....Pay attention now because I am about to school you....You are a useful idiot they like to have around because they document and watch and analyze how well their propaganda works by seeing what happens after they put out the "news". You are probly Roves poster child on how well propaganda works! LOL You lose, end of story...mark another one up for THINKING people.

• RSBL 4 years ago

I also bet a wooden nickel that you nerase my comments because they expose you for your ignorance, stupidity and irrational bigotry against muslims who are the victim of another crusade that your heroes bush and comapny spoke of...before 9/11...I bet you didnt know THAT did you...huh??? WHO IS THE WHACK JOB NOW WHO DIDNT DO THEIR HOMEWORK!!!!

• RSBL 4 years ago

And dont think I like the left anymore than the right...this is a perpetuated process to keep we the people divided on trivial issues while the "elites" laugh all the way to the bank...what, you didnt think the same people who control Oblama didnt control Bush or the Clintons? Well, the repubs and the dems are two wings of the SAME bird....when you realize that, things will start to be ALOT clearer as to why things are the way they are...really. The agenda is the same, the way and order it is carried out is the difference. So, I challenge you to debate me on known facts, I did my homework...did you??? I wont do yours for you, you need to smack yourself in the head with a 2X4 and then when you have a question as to why people dont like you or what you say and the people you advocate for...you will know...real fast...the info is out there..all you gotta do is look, and most of the time...it comes from the horses own mouth.

• RSBL 4 years ago

I just wanted to backtrack a bit about the chemical weapons that WERE found but half a#$ed reported on....they were made in the USA given to Saddam by BUSH senior and Rumsfeld...NOW, lets hear your response on that because I spoke personally with one of the soldiers who found them....they were AMERICAN aND SO OUTDATED they were useless...they were given to them when we were helping saddamm attack Iran, the gas used on the Kurds were from US, now, you little weasel who likes to distort facts, lets see if you can refute that...who is the bad people again??? Those that tell the NWO to shove it thats who.

• RSBL 4 years ago

"I am not going to take time to counter your claims unless you are able to find a shred of credible evidence to back up a single one."

I DARE YOU. The evidence is there, get past your partisan blind flag waving and do some real research...millions of americans have done this already...people like you are the minority now...what is YOUR problem? You are either stupid, or in on it. Which one is it boy?

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

1. You have provided no evidence that Karl Rove is a war criminal. You have shown only ignorance of the definition of war crimes. A man who gives no orders and physically kills no one can not be a war criminal.

• RSBL 4 years ago

Just so you dont think this is a partisan attack against a conservative...I feel myself to be conservative...but Rove and company are called neo-conservatives for a reason, meaning they hijacked the real conservative movement a long time agao...but what is wrong is wrong, maybe you think that is relative, but concience is louder than spoken word. These words I give in respect for humanity even though you ruined my respect for you. But, only idiots still buy into the left/right paradyme anymore...it has been exposed as the catalyst for tyrany. You sir need to get out of your fantasy world and see people are being killed for politics and greed of the few, not the many, and dont think you arent a disposable comodity to those who will hold you in contempt as soon as you deviate from the agenda you arent even aware of. I smack you with the truth so you can see, not because I despise you...I despise liars and frauds,I pity idiots and those willfully ignorant...which means "dumb on purpose.

Ah, you are here...

Umm, I am not your librarian, you do the research millions have already done, step out of your box and get to work.

I will address these one at a time.

• RSBL 4 years ago

"2. Saddam failed to comply with UN sanctions and continued to be a threat. There were several times when the use of force against him was justified."

What threat was he? With outdated russian military equipment and outdated russian military doctrines and ideologies, we enforced no fly zones for a decade, increased sanctions to put Iraq into poverty...he was Israels existential threat...not ours. Force is only justified in defesne..he never attacked us, he attacke kuwait with washingtons blessing only to be sold out. Also, Israel who you seem to side with violates more UN mandates and fails to comply with the illegal settlement issue, genocide, apartheid, and clear worcrimes the nazis would envy.

• RSBL 4 years ago

Also, sanctions arent something to comply with, they are forced.

• RSBL 4 years ago

"3. I have the declassified memo about the chemical weapons. They were old, and they were of mixed origin, including American. It is no secret that we gave Iraq weapons; you are not breaking any news, sorry to say. "

So you admit they were old news and they were inoperative and they werent produced by Iraq as your favorite propaganda station claims.

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

Ron Paul is a hypocrite. You talk about ignoring history; if you support Ron Paul you are either ignorant on history, seeking the demise of America or so stoked about finally getting your legalized weed that you don't care what other bad things happen. Look at what isolationism has gotten us in the past. Here is a hint, check American history circa 1941. Waiting until the enemy strikes to respond is not a smart play.

If you are going to continue spewing your hatred in my comments section, I am going to erase your entire list of posts.

Please, take a breath, take your meds and articulate your argument. Substantiate your allegations. Provide some FACTS to back up your claims. You say that you are up for a debate; so treat this like one. Come on mister "ruthless," give me something that would hold water in a legitimate debate.

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

Finally, you bad better back off of your threatening language. You hide behind initials and talk tough about kicking my ass or about the "storm" coming my way. If you come anywhere near me or my family you will find out just how much of a "coward" I am.

I repeat, do NOT go down that road. It will not end well for you.

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

• RSBL 4 years ago

"4. There is not a shred of credible evidence that Israel has anything to do with 9-11."

Oh really, so it is just a coincidence they are the ones who benefitted from it, all the airports that were involved in 9/11 were using an Israeli company as security...the same comapany, also the same company provided security for the london subway on 7/7, the same company who provided security for the underwear bomber, the same people all connected in one way or another with the security of the world trade center, the dancing Israelis who were arrestede and then deported after explosive residue was found in their van when they were "documenting" the event..in their own words on Israeli TV...which points to foreknowledge. I could go on, but space is limited, please do your own research, dont take my word for it.

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

• RSBL 4 years ago

"5. I am allowing your comments to stand for now, because they illustrate your stupidity and inability to mount a rational argument (not to mention your terrible grammar/spelling/typing skills) Your comments contain not a shred of evidence. Only the rants of an irrational bottom-feeder living on the fringe. "

That is admirable of you, I appreciate that...except for the insults...touche. I am not presenting evidence, the evidence is out there for you to find...its not hard to find it, but it took years to connect all the dots, so it is not something you can just paraphrase...please look into them, then write another piece on it. I will wait. Government documents, mainstream media, CIA testimony, Israelis own words, history of the region, all play parts in the overall presumption of guilt, if you are as smart as you think you are...connect the dots, stop being a blind person and open you eyes!

• RSBL 4 years ago

"All of your remarks about Israel have been dis-proven by people smarter than you. See, in this debate thing, you make a point and provide EVIDENCE. It is YOUR research. If you continue to show yourself unwilling to do this, I am going to have to terminate this little exchange, as pleasant as it has been. "

What a cop out, nothing I have said has been disproven,...did someone make the dancing Israelis speak the words I pointed out? Are they puppets? No, did someone dub in what they said? Did someone falsify the FBI accounts? No? Then your accusation that I am making things up or pointing out any debunked items are a far cry from the persuit of truth.

• RSBL 4 years ago

"Look at you dodging. TELL ME WHY YOU THINK KARL ROVE IS A CRIMINAL. Show me something. I just told you why he is not a criminal. This is the part where you counter, preferably with FACTS. "

I wasnt dodging, I havent gotten to him yet. He was the propagandist and strategist...mr turdblossom was called that for a reason, he is a snake, he had connections, he helped sell the lies. And yes my friend, they were lies, not ONE of the accusations against Iraq for the case to go to war was true. They had the plans well before 9/11 to go to Iraq...Cheney himself said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 after Bush said it did. You cant be that idiotic can you? Are you into the memory hole about all that was said...you can easily google "lies of Bush" for the documented lies they told to go to war, they conspired to decieve us. As for my grammar or spelling...if that is your biggest gripe...lol I have big hands and type fast with two fingers, I hit two keys sometimes, it is not high on my list.

• RSBL 4 years ago

And if you think fox isnt lying to you, try googling any law that requires them to tell the truth, also google how many people quit or got fired for NOT lying. You really need to get out more and investigate stuff that isnt from the controlled media.

• RSBL 4 years ago

Rove is no better than the propagandists that enabled Hitler, infact, if you payed attention, he employed the SAME tactics of the big lie. Pay attention now, because this is a duzie....the government lies to us all the time, even over trivial issues...power attracts psycopaths, he has no remose to the fact our soldiers were dying for corporate interests, there was no reason whatsoever to go into Iraq, they didnt even have a navy for f%$#sake, how were they going to attack us with no airforce either? Our constitution and founders told us not to go around looking for dragons to slay, but to be peaceful and treat other countries evenly and fairly. Why Iraq? They are part of a bigger puzzle, it is a chess game for an end result, they surround russia, Iraq and afghanistan surround Iran, Syria and Iran have a defensive pact with eachother, China and russia are their top traders, do you want world war? Russia and china have nukes. They said they will side with Iran. It about control.

• RSBL 4 years ago

Israel through AIPAC and dual nationals control our congress, the money that goes to Israel gets laundered and given back to congress through lobbyists, that is how Israel controls our country and foreign policy, our traitors want the money and launder it through this method so it ends up in their pockets, also we have people "representing" us that have more loyalty to Israel...in fact, they did the same thing to Germany before WW2, that is why they wanted to get rid of Jews...and before you scream anti-semite, let me tell you this...the truth is the truth no matter who it hurts, and the palestinians are just as much semites as the real jews, not the ashkenazi jews from Russia and europe whpo are now in control of Israel.

• RSBL 4 years ago

Now you tell us why Rove is NOT a criminal. Since you are so far up his behind we cant tell where he begins and you end.

• RSBL 4 years ago

Shall we list all the UN resolutions Israel has defied over the palestinian Issue? I bet they wouldnt fit on one page.

• RSBL 4 years ago

And if Rove has nothing to hide, lets get him into a court room and get him under oath while we the people ask him a few queations, infact, lets waterboard him to get information because he is one of the terrorists that like the chinese water torture. Lets see what he will admit to under enhanced interrogation...I WONDER what we will find out!

• RSBL 4 years ago

You know what, you have provided nothing but hyperbole in your attack on people who paid attention, this conversation IS terminated...you are either too lazy to go and research yourself, or you are too far brainwashed, if I was to give evidence, It would have to be in book form, I am tired and going to bed, you can sit while others have read my posts, the seeds are sown, they will investigate for themselves and come up with their own conclusions, and I guarrantee you, you are wrong on all points, it wasnt really for YOUR consumption, but for your readers. If you delete my posts, you will have shown you are afraid of the debate, if you do not...it shows there is hope for you yet. Thank you for your participation, I dont need to prove something easily found by looking, and I dont need to prove anything as long as the spark of the search for truth is generated. Everyone...do not take my word for it...seek and you shall find. Revolution is near...prepare!!

• Indy Conservative Examiner 4 years ago

Dear readers,
    I am allowing this rant from a disturbed member of society to stand. RSBL refused to provide any research to back his claims, as you can see, he thought that I should research his claims. There is very limited truth in his ranting.

RSBL - I too am eagerly awaiting the "revolution." This November, America will let its leaders know that they are tired of being ignored. You thinly veiled threats are to be largely ignored, since people of your ilk tend to be terrible at effecting change.

Readers, chime in. I am curious to know what you think.

RSBL - you are right, this conversation IS terminated. No more post from you on this article. Feel free to continue reading my articles and comment on future articles. Preferably with facts and supporting evidence this time.

• Akbar 4 years ago

Maybe you should research your articles BEFORE you post them, and RSBL wouldnt be a problem...go get him RS.

• Wendy 4 years ago

I checked out what RSBL is pointing out here, hasn't been hard to find.

I'm glad there are people like RSBL out here leading people to the truth. Thanks RSBL.

• Globalism stinks 4 years ago

Any chance we can avoid a war in Iran, or possibly close the border

• Republican 4 years ago

So where did you see this information at "wendy"?
    or are you RSBL??

• larryd 4 years ago

RSBL has finally allowed me to see the pro-abortion side of the argument. Calling Rove a war criminal is asinine. Not that I'm opposed to it but I'm curious if the same standard holds true for a President who orders Predator strikes with hellfire missiles into civilian populated areas?

www.bringbackamerica.org

• RSBL 4 years ago

Of course this administration needs to be tried as well for continuing illegal wars.