Make a delicious margarita to entertain guests this fall.
Berries are in season so why not create a delicious cocktail with real fruit.
When fresh berries are blended into a cocktail, the taste adds a whole new experience of refreshing flavors that’s naturally sweet.
Blueberries, raspberries, dark pitted cherries, a bit of lime to taste, Pucker brand vodka, and Seagram’s Escape Margarita mix are the key ingredients that make this cocktail recipe a real hit.
1/2 cup of blueberries
1/2 cup of raspberries
1/2 cup of dark pitted cherries
4 shots of Pucker brand cherry flavor vodka
4 shots of lime vodka (any brand)
1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 10fl oz pouch of Seagram’s Escapes frozen Margarita (Sangria blend)
1 cup of ice
2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1. Lightly coat the rim of two cocktail glasses with lemon juice.
2. Add two tablespoons of granulated sugar to a mixing bowl; coat the rim of each cocktail glass with sugar.
3. Place empty glasses in the freezer for 30 minutes.
1. Rinse and clean blueberries, raspberries, and cherries; place cherries to the side.
2. Add blueberries, raspberries, cherry vodka, and lemon juice to a blender.
3. Blend ingredients together for one minute and add Seagram’s Escape Sangria Margarita mix.
4. When contents are blended together, add ice and lime vodka. Blend until all chunks of ice are no longer visible.
5. Mash cherries in a bowl, sprinkle remaining amount of sugar on top of cherries.
6. Remove glasses from freezer; place a teaspoon of the cherry topping to the bottom of each glass.
7. Pour margarita mix into cocktail glasses and garnish with more cherries.
8. Makes approximately three to four servings.
Additional Instructions: Alcohol free option
1. Follow preparation instructions and follow step one in directions.
2. Add blueberries, raspberries, lemon juice, sparkling grape juice and ice to a blender.
3. Remove glasses from freezer and place cherries into the bottom of each glass.
4. Pour margarita mix into each cocktail glass; top with a tablespoon of sparkling apple juice and garnish with cherries.