Join Scott Casber, Dan McCool, Steve Foster, Jeff Murphy and Brad Johnson live this Saturday 9-11 a.m. Central and 10 a.m.-noon Eastern.
Becker, University of Minnesota mat great who has been on the Golden Gopher coaching staff for a dozen seasons, is the first guest of the program… followed at 9:20 a.m, by Jeremy Spates, who is in his first season at the helm of the Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville wrestling program. At 9:35, the collegiate theme continues when Ted Schumacher, college recruiter, takes the microphone.
The second hour opens with Gino Zannetti of Wrestling Mindset. At 10:20, it’s Luke Eustice of the Hawkeye Wrestling Club.
Fans, athletes, coaches: This is your sport. Join in the conversation, ask questions. Call 866-333-5966 or 515-204-5966.
Takedown Wrestling is available on radio on AM 1460 KXNO, on your computer, your Blackberry or I Phone with the I Heart Radio App. KXNO.com, Takedownradio.com, I Heart Radio App
Takedown Wrestling's guest list for Jan. 18:
- 9:00: Luke Becker - Assistant coach, University of Minnesota
- 9:20: Jeremy Spates - Head Coach, Southern Illinois-Edwardsville.
- 9:35: Todd Shumacher - college recruiter
- 9:50: Christian Payne - Max Muscle Sports Nutrition Update
- 10:00: Geno Zannetti- Wrestling Mindset
- 10:20: Luke Eustice - Director, Hawkeye Wrestling Club
- 10:40: Jeff Murphy - Kemin Wrestling Report
- 10:50: Amy Ruble - Wildrose Casino and Resort, Emmetsburg, Iowa
Take a look back... Check out College Wrestling Examiner's list Top Ten Stories of 2013.
The season is here! Don't miss a thing! Keep up with the biggest on-the-mat developments, as well coach hirings, firings and retirings, new programs, new events, new ways to promote wrestling, and other stories you won't find elsewhere... by clicking the "subscribe" button at the top of the page to make sure you don't miss a single article from College Wrestling Examiner, winner of Amateur Wrestling News' Dellinger Award as wrestling writer of 2011. It's absolutely FREE!
College Wrestling 101: Links to College Wrestling Examiner articles answering basic questions about wrestling, including rules, scoring, uniforms, more