Red Carpet Manicure Nail Technician, Candace Szpeich created this Coachella Sunset nail design tutorial, she used colors from the new Red Carpet Manicure collection. Here’s how to recreate this Coachella nail art design:
1. First, apply one coat of RCM "Clingy" base coat.
2. Then, polish one-third of the nail, starting at the top with "9 Inch Heels" nail lacquer.
3. Then, polish the middle third of the nail with "Amour" nail lacquer, slightly overlapping with "9 Inch Heels.”
4. On the last third, apply "On Screen Kiss" nail lacquer, again with a slight overlap with "Amour.”
5. Then, cover the entire nail with one coat of "Makeup Time" nail lacquer and add glitter pieces where each shade meets.
6. Last, apply one coat RCM "Shine On" top coat.