Coachella Music and Arts Festival 2014 on the street style trends this year seem to fuse everything possible to create cool and casual chic looks.
What stands out are the multiple ways one can mix and match so many different decades, and pull off a completely new fashion point-of-view, let's break it down.
- Jumpers and mini slip dresses that show lots of leg worn with ankle boots and/or sneakers
- 70s floppy hats and fringe accents on kimono like shawl cardigans, and handbags
- Aviators, oversized and holographic steampunk lens style sunglasses
- Tribal prints on shorts, mini and maxi skirts, and accessories infused with country cowgirl flair
- Asian influences seen as a parasol, flip-flops and Asian prints
- Pop of color: Punch pink and turquoise
- Ankle boots, sneakers and Gladiator knee-high sandals
- 60s summer of love hippie vibe tie dye or graphic tee shirts meets British striped mini skirts
- Crop tops and halters reflect the mood, and groove of the 60s and 70s
- Maxi dresses and micro mini high-waisted shorts
Every outfit must-have a statement necklace, layer bracelets on wrists, hat and sunglasses to get the total Coachella music festival street style chic.
Summer is here and there are plenty of music festivals on the way, so what are you planning to wear this year?