Through Sept. 15, 2014, you have the opportunity to earn 20,000 Club Carlson bonus points when staying two or more nights. The Weekend Special requires registration by Aug. 31, 2014 and a new booking at a participating Radisson Blu or Park Inn by Radisson hotel in Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
The offer is not valid on existing reservations and you must register for the promotion before checkout.
Participating hotels include:
- Radisson Blu Style Hotel, Vienna
- Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel & Conference Center, Copenhagen
- Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel
- Park Inn by Radisson Budapest
- Park Inn By Radisson Hamburg Nord
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Sandton Johannesburg
- Park Inn by Radisson, Pulkovskaya St Petersburg
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel Oslo
- Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London
- Park Plaza Riverbank London
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Lusaka
For a full list of participating hotels, go HERE.
Members can only earn the 20,000 bonus points once and you must arrive for the stay on a Thursday through Sunday. These points are in addition to the points you would normally earn on the stay. Go HERE to learn more and register for the promotion.
Bottom line: This is a good bonus offer, especially if you plan to travel to these areas by Sept. 15. You can only earn the 20,000 bonus points one time during the offer, but free award nights with Club Carlson start at 9,000 points, so effectively, you are getting one free night for as little as a two-night stay.