Check out this awesome article by Ohad Flinker, Editor of The NinesObserver in its entirety below:
How would you like to show up to AWS re:Invent in an eye-popping Ferrari? Well, here’s your chance!
Just five days ago, CloudEndure, provider of the leading real-time replication and disaster recovery system for cloud-based applications, is running an AWS Tips contest to collect the best insights the AWS community has to offer.
CloudEndure will publish the best AWS tips on the NinesObserver blog, and, of course, give each contributor full credit in the “AWS Tips Hall of Fame.”
Of course, it wouldn’t be a contest without prizes, so check them out:
- 1st prize: Win a full conference pass to AWS re:Invent - Las Vegas, November 11-14, 2014 and drive to the event in a Ferrari*
- 2nd prize: Amazon Kindle pre-loaded with the best cloud computing e-books
To enter the competition, click here.
The AWS tip can be around any theme as long as it is relevant to the AWS cloud (e.g. cost, performance, backup, recovery, marketplace tools, monitoring, etc.). Try to keep your tip as short as possible but be specific enough to communicate the value of your tip.
Submissions will be reviewed by an expert panel of judges in the fields of business, business continuity, and cloud computing:
- Warren Adelman, former CEO of GoDaddy -- Warren is the former CEO of GoDaddy, where he previously served as president and COO from 2006-2011. During his decade at GoDaddy, the company grew sales to over $1.2 billion. In 2011, the company was sold to SilverLake Partners, KKR and TCV in a transaction valued at $2.25 billion.
- Ofir Nachmani, Cloud Computing Evangelist, Blogger and Lecturer at IAmOnDemand.com -- Ofir has extensive experience helping ISV companies with cloud adoption and management. He most recently served as senior vice president and chief evangelist at Newvem. Prior to this, Ofir led ClickSoftware’s On-demand initiative and established the company’s cloud offering. He also held several positions at Zarathustra – SaaS development, including CEO.
- Jim Mitchell, Director & Founding Partner at eBRPSolutions -- With nearly 20 years’ experience in the business continuity industry, Jim was a facilities and business continuity manager at GE Capital prior to helping found eBRP Solutions. A well-known author of industry articles and whitepapers, Jim has been a frequent speaker and presenter at many industry tradeshows and forums.
Go ahead share Your Best AWS Tip Now!
*Pursuant to model availability and rental agency’s policy – See full contest terms.