Chief Learning Office (CLO) Magazine has published its list of the 52 most innovative companies for workforce development.
In a recent article, this Examiner reported that Training Magazine had listed its top 125 organizations for learning and development. We also reported that Training will soon publish its list of the top emerging leaders and innovators in training and development.
Although the CLO and Training 2013 lists have slightly different rankings, both has some commonalities.
Verizon, General Mills, McDonald’s USA, LLC and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital are among the companies that were honored on both lists.
The winners of CLOs LearningElite awards were honored at March 7, 2013 gala and dinner at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort & Spa near Austin, Texas.
The complete list is as follows:
- McDonald’s USA LLC
- Jiffy Lube International
- Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC
- Defense Acquisition University
- Accenture PLC
- General Mills
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- EMC Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Cerner Corp.
- KPMG LLP
- United Services Automobile Association
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- AlliedBarton Security Services
- BJC HealthCare
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.
- Deloitte LLP
- Emory University
- FDIC Corporate University
- DaVita Inc.
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- First Data
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
- American Heart Association, American Heart University
- State Farm Insurance
- Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy
- TIC - The Industrial Co.
- University Health System
- CA Technologies
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, Learning University
- UnitingCare Community
- Essar Group
- RBS Citizens Business Services Learning and Development
- HD Supply Power Solutions
- Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market
- Banner Health
- Berkshire Health Systems
- Rogers Communications Inc.
- New York Life Insurance Co.
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Oasis Outsourcing Inc.
- Spectra Energy
For more information about CLO and the companies honored, visit CLO.