The focus won’t be just on going low at Mont Cascades Golf Club during the course’s Wildlife Photo Contest.
Players are being asked to pull out their cameras and capture images of the abundant wildlife that calls Mont Cascades home, so they'll have a chance at winning a 2014 Annual Membership.
General manager Kevin Osborne says entries are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 31. He adds that complete contact information must accompany entries and the winner will be announced and the winning image posted on the course’s website on Nov. 1.
Meanwhile the track in the Gatineau Hills has introduced its fall rates.
Green fee and cart specials
- 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. – Weekday $40 + taxes, Weekend $45 + taxes
- 1:31 p.m. to 3 p.m. – Weekday $35 + taxes, Weekend $40 + taxes
- After 3 p.m. – Weekday $25 + taxes, Weekend $30 + taxes
Green fee specials
- 18 holes – Weekday, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. $30 + taxes, Weekend $35 + taxes
- 18 holes – Weekday 1:31 p.m. to 3 p.m. $25 + taxes, Weekend $30 + taxes
- 18 holes – Weekday after 3 p.m. $15 + taxes, Weekend $20 + taxes
- 9 Holes – Weekday after 1 p.m. $15 + taxes, Weekend $20 + taxes
Savings are also abundant in the proshop as Mont-Cascades has reduced prices by 40% on clothing and shoes, while dropping the cost of purchasing golf bags, clubs, gloves and accessories by 25%.
Golf Mont Cascades is a par 70/71 that measures from 5,117 yards to 6,200 yards. The track offers eye-catching views of the river as it winds its way through the hills.
“We are located about 25 minutes from downtown Ottawa and a few minutes beyond Mont Cascades Water Park,” says Osborne.
For more information or to book a tee-time, call 819.459.2980 or e-mail email@example.com.