The battle is not yet over for the Barrettos, for them, this is just the beginning of the very long battle in court. As you have read in the news these past few days, Gretchen Barretto, older sister of Claudine, testified in court yesterday, Dec. 19, 2013 (Philippine time).
Based on her revelation, she attended the hearing despite the threats coming from her own dad, Miguel Barretto. "I'm here, afraid, but I will face it because this is the truth. At least, you are all here, and if there is something happen, you will know," Gretchen said when interviewed by the media while attending the hearing at the Marikina Regional Trial Court. The older Barretto's testimony is in relation to Raymart's legal battle against his wife Claudine.
Meanwhile, because of her testimony, Claudine is now planning to file a case against her. Based on an interview with Ms. Marie Lozano, one of the ace movie reporters of ABS-CBN, Atty. Ferdinand Topacio, Claudine's legal counsel said Gretchen should be held to account for her statements about Claudine. "Ms. Gretchen Barretto has been saying so many things that are libelous. I think it's about time she's held to account," Atty Topacio said.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Is Matteo Guidicelli dismissing the possiblity of working with Sarah Geronimo?
- Ejay Falcon almost said Matteo Guidicelli is so lucky to have Sarah Geronimo
- Will Sarah Geronimo choose Matteo Guidicelli as co-star in an MMK episode?
- Sarah Geronimo receives positive reviews; Matteo Guidicelli tweets his activity
- Jobert Sucaldito calls Kim Chiu's rumored boyfriend Xian Lim gay and starlet