RM Auctions will be on Saturday, March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Amelia Island, Florida. The single-day auction is a prelude to this year’s Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. Expect about 90 antique, classic and muscle cars to cross the auction stage.
The following cars are expected to sell for $1,000,000 or more. Below is a selection of significant vehicles expected to create a bidding frenzy:
- 1928 Bugatti Type 37A Grand Prix
- 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom I Ascot Tourer by Brewster
- 1931 Mercedes-Benz 370 S Mannheim Sport Cabriolet
- 1932 Packard Twin Six Individual Custom Convertible Sedan by Dietrich
- 1934 Auburn Twelve Salon Speedster
- 1934 Duesenberg Model SJ Convertible Sedan LeBaron
- 1937 Bugatti Type 57C Roadster
- 1937 Delahaye 135 Competition Court Torpedo Roadster by Figoni et Falaschi
- 1939 Aston Martin 15/98 Short Chassis Open Sports
- 1941 Packard Super Eight 180 Convertible Victoria by Darrin
- 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster (x-Natalie Wood)
- 1958 BMW 507 Series II Roadster
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GT Series II Cabriolet
- 1965 Shelby 289 Cobra
- 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350 R
- 1966 Lola T70 Mk II Can-Am Spyder
- 1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Berlinetta
- 1986 Lamborghini Countach 5000 Quattrovalvole
- 1986 Porsche 959 “Vorserie”
A preview will be held from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on March 7th, followed by the auction on March 8th from 11:00 am. Admission to the preview is open to the general public. Admission to the auction is limited to registered bidders. Bidder registration is $200 and includes an official catalog and admission for two to the auction.
For more information see: www.rmauctions.com.