• Job Fair @ Metro Convention Center Friday, March 8, 9 am to 12 noon At the Nashville Convention Center, 601 Commerce Street, 37203 On the spot hiring possibilities for the following positions: Hiring for Set-Up, Housekeeping, Safety and Security and Culinary. Resumes are required. Contact Sharon Hurt for questions 615- 256-8990
• Chamber Business After Hours, Thursday, February 21, 2013 @ Clarksville Country Club 334 Fairway 5 to 7 pm. Food, networking and fun !
• Retail Merchandising jobs at any military base. Email Cathy White, Director of Field Personnel $10 an hour email@example.com No taxes withheld, plus incentives and bonuses.
• Summer lifeguard positions See Clarksville’s Parks and Recreation, visit www.cityofclarksville.com
• Mentoring Program sponsored by The Parks and Recreation. Interested mentors, male and female, and businesses welcomed to sponsor meals/snacks for the meeting sessions that will be held on Tuesdays. Contact Joe Bailey at (931)645-7476 ext 6695 or (931)320-0583.
• Part-time Victim Advocates for military installations. Will work in Army Community Services (ACS) with the Family Advocacy Program Manager (FAPM). The 20 hours can be distributed throughout the week to best meet mission needs. This part-time opportunity may also lead to a full-time position if desired. Email resume to Vasap@sri-hq.com and see www.sri-hq.com for more details.
• Job Fair info for the upcoming Job Fair on 20th and 21st of March 2013 at Fort Campbell, KY Cole Park Commons 1610 101st Airborne Division Road, Ft Campbell, KY 42223 270-461-4775 270-798-4412 See FB FortCampbellACAP www.FortCampbellMWR.com 120 companies ready to hire. Dress professionally and bring resumes.