Brilliant minds come up with ideas and solutions to problems that have plagued humankind for centuries. Ralph Waldo Emerson said that if a man builds a better mouse trap people will flock to his door. Clarabridge, Inc., has found intelligent customer service solutions to making customers happy. Clarabridge is on the verge of building a better way to identify and implement customer service solutions that could revolutionize the customer service industry.They have built a better way to serve customers.
The first thing a college professor learns is the vast amount of knowledge that is unknowable. Research is designed to discover information that will enhance knowledge on any given subject. By applying scientific methods to the realm of customer service the minds behind Clarabridge have uncovered a method of understanding customer service that could possibly make small business and all business more successful in understanding what makes customers happy and likely to return to a business again and again.
Today at 9 a.m., Clarabridge released its successful 2013 report and announced its plans for 2014. The company showed a 45 percent growth in subscription revenue as well as $80 million in funding, plus a new landmark customers and expanded relationships with existing customers
Clarabridge, Inc. is the leading provider of Intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands. Clarabridge is focused on driving in the next phrase of CEM with Global 5000 companies. The company has introduced major product innovations and expanded its work with existing customers. Clarabridge secured a record number of new customers and completed a significant growth equity investment that will help power continued product innovation and global expansion.
“2013 was a year of significant investment for Clarabridge – investment in new products, marketing, sales coverage, and, most significantly, talent,” said Sid Banerjee, CEO of Clarabridge. “We grew our headcount by over 65 percent, and significantly expanded the executive leadership team, bringing on individuals with the experience, passion and vision to take Clarabridge to even further success in 2014 and beyond. I’m incredibly proud of Clarabridge’s evolution over the past eight years, and excited to see what 2014 holds for Clarabridge and the voice of the customer.”
“In the age of the customer, Clarabridge has been vital in helping us created an outside in perspective from multiple customers listening channels, “said Matt Hadfield, senior Manager, Customer Insights, United Airlines. “The team has enabled us to better listen to, analyze, and act on customer needs, wants and suggestions," Hadfield said.
Clarabridge reported 2013 highlights that include:
- New Customers, Customer Expansion and Engagement: Clarabridge added a record number of new customers in 2013 including Pella, Lenovo, Du Pont, Orbitz, WestJet, and The Hartford Corporation. In addition to new customers, Clarabridge maintained a strong customer retention exceeding 95 percent in 2013, and achieved dollar retention rates well above 100 percent as a result of strategic national and global expansion of deployments across enterprises including Walmart, Dell Inc., E ON Energy, Intuit, L’Oreal Group USA, QVC, Inc, Sage Software and United Airlines.
- Significant Equity Investment: To fuel continued product innovation and global expansion, Clarabridge secured $80 million in new funding from General Catalyst Partners, Summit Partners and Unica-founder Yuchun Lee. Proceeds from the investment are being used to aggressively invest in attracting key talent, increase sales and marketing programs and global reach, and enable strategic transactions to accelerate further growth.
- Expansion of Operations: Clarabridge expanded its global operations into Latin America to bring Intelligent Customer Experience to new and existing customers in the region. Additionally the company expanded its office facilities in London and San Francisco.
- Robust Additions to the Team: Clarabridge expanded its executive ranks aggressively in 2013, bringing on Bas Brukx as Chief Financial Officer, Nithi Vivatrat as Chief Product Officer, Karl Knoll as General Counsel, Gabby Wong as Senior Vice President of Services, and Michael McDonald as Vice President of Sales, Western Region.
- Product Innovation: 2013 saw the release of Clarabridge 6.1: “The Era of CEM Simplicity and Transparency,” This release introduced a wide range of intuitive dashboarding, alerting, and mobile deployment options for the enterprise, and also provided straightforward transparent pricing that is available at http://www.clarabridge.com/pricing/. Clarabridge 6.1 simplified the products offerings by combining collaboration and engagement capabilities into one easy-to-use application, Clarabridge Act, giving companies an even easier way to monitor customer experience. Additionally, the company launched Clarabridge Go, a mobile application that gives companies the power of Clarabridge anywhere, anytime.
- Industry Appreciation: Clarabridge was named a fastest growing company on “Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500” ranking. Additionally, Clarabridge 6.0 was selected as one of KMWorld’s “Trend-Setting Products of the Year,” the third year in a row Clarabridge has received this honor. One of the most powerful analytics platforms in any venue and a story partnership network.
- Strong Partnerships: Clarabridge continued to lead the CEM industry by leveraging its global partner programs with top solution providers including Accenture, Acumen, Convergys and Salesforce.
- Cream of the Crop at C3: Clarabridge celebrated its fifth annual Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) conference, the leading CEM user event. focused on improving intelligent customer experience., C3 brings together hundred of the world’s top CEM professionals from every industry, making it the premier customer experience event focusing on transforming attendees into “CEM Rockstars.” More than 400 attendees gathered at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego for a three-day event packed with case study presentations, hands-on workshops, and industry overviews from Clarabridge customers, partners, executives and analysts. C3 2014 will take place at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, April 28-30th. To learn more visit www.clarabridgeC3.com.