Matin Maulawizada, Global Brand Ambassador for Laura Mercier created Claire Danes’ stunning look for the Screen Actors Guild Awards last week. Matin's inspiration derived from Danes’ Vionnet gown which he stated “contained a Roxy Music feel.” He created a modern and sexy look with a glimmer reminiscent of the 1980s. Claire's alluring, dramatic and sexy eye makeup, radiant skin and her luscious full lips look gorgeous, thanks to Matin's expertise with Laura Mercier's products.
Valent's Day is coming up, so here's how to get Claire's sexy and stunning look:
- First, Maulawizada prepped Danes’ skin with Laura Mercier Mega Moisturizer Crème SPF 15 in Normal/Combination Skin ($50), Laura Mercier Repair Eye Serum ($80) and Laura Mercier Repair Eye Cream ($75). Then he massaged Danes’ face using Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to relax the skin and create an even canvas (the massage is her favorite part of the process!).
- Next he applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation in Sunny Beige ($50) all over her skin, slightly contouring her face. After that, he blended Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation in Warm Ivory ($50) into Danes’ skin, highlighting its natural radiance.
- Maulawizada applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Rosebud ($24) and a touch of Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Sunrise ($24) to the apples of her cheeks. He used a touch of Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight – 01 ($36) onto her cheek bones.
- Lastly, he lightly dusted Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in Universal ($35) to set her makeup, ensuring she looked flawless throughout the evening.
- Maulawizada applied Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Cobalt ($22) to Danes’ lash line.
- Creating a bold eye look, he applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke ($26) followed by Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Mystical ($23) and Laura Mercier Satin Matte Eye Colour in Dark Spirit ($23) all over her eyelids.
- To accentuate her eyes, he dusted a thin layer of loose, blue glitter to Dane’s eyelids. For a similar product, Maulawizada recommended using Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Lapis ($23).
- Maulawizada applied Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in Bleu ($24) to accentuate Dane’s lashes.
- Adding the final touch of glamour, Maulawizada applied Laura Mercier Lip Plumper in Pink Pearl ($30) to Danes’ lips.