This month the Civic Center Community Benefit District will present Holiday Lights & Fanfare 2013, a series of six free concerts to be given at different locations in the Civic Center. Two brass quintets consisting of students from the San Francisco Conservatory of Music will participate. All performances will take place in the afternoon or early evening and last about 90 minutes.
Here are the specific dates, times, and venues:
- Friday, December 6, 6 p.m.: corner of Hayes Street and Franklin Street
- Sunday, December 8, 1 p.m.: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium until 1:35 p.m., continuing at Davies Symphony Hall at 1:50 p.m.
- Friday, December 13, 5:30 p.m.: Davies Symphony Hall
- Saturday, December 14, 12:30 p.m.: corner of Hayes Street and Franklin Street until 1:05 p.m., continuing at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium at 1:20 p.m.
- Saturday, December 21, 4 p.m.: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Sunday, December 22, 3 p.m.: Davies Symphony Hall
In the event of rain, the performance will take place under the marquee of the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. Again, all of these offerings are free and open to the general public.