There is nothing better than waking up to the smell of a home cooked breakfast. As the most important meal of the day it provides the jump you need to start your day. Whether you’re serving toast, bagels, waffles, pancakes or French toast an extra flavor boost is always welcome and cinnamon butter is the tasty addition to breakfast. So spread it on!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons of cinnamon
- ¼ pound of powdered sugar
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator and let it sit until it reaches room temperature.
- Use a mixer to blend all the ingredients together until creamy and smooth.
- Then transfer the cinnamon butter into a glass jar or air-tight container.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: