According to http://www.craftcans.com, and my fellow craft beer comrade Alan Shaw who broke the story first, Cigar City Brewery out of Tampa plans to can 5 more of their beers.
As of today Cigar City has canned 4 of their staple beers (Jai Alai, Maduro,Florida Cracker, and Hotter then Helles). All 4 can be found in your local Total Wine stores.
The 5 new additions are :
1. Tocobaga (available in 6 packs)
2. Invasion Pale Ale (not stated whether it will be 6 pack or 4 pack)
3. Jose Marti (available in 4 packs)
4. Humidor IPA (available in 4 packs)
5. White Oak IPA (available in 4 packs)