After you have decorated your Christmas tree chances are you have a surplus of Christmas ball ornaments, here is an easy way to use your extra decorations. This colorful whimsical window treatment adds an instant holiday touch to your windows.
- Tie ribbon to the end of Christmas ball ornament and position the ball to the desired height on the window.
- Cut the ribbon so that there is enough length to hang the ball to desired height from the curtain rod above the window.
- Tie the other end of the ribbon to the curtain rod.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 with each ornament. It looks best when either the Christmas ball ornaments are all hung at different lengths, or alternating lengths in pattern.
- Tip: If your windows don’t have a curtain rod hang the ribbon using thumbtacks.
- Christmas ball ornaments
- Fabric ribbon
- Thumbtacks (optional)