What do you give to the person that stands in line at 4:00 am to buy that perfect gift for you?
What will bring a smile to the one that helps with homework, cooks dinner, and catches up with friends on the phone, all at the same?
What do you give to someone that carried a baby for 9 months and went through excrutiating labor? Well... it is not a new toaster.
Here are some ideas for the mom on your list.
- A letter expressing your gratitude, appreciation, and love for her
- A relaxing and long massage
- Homemade art work
- A manicure
- A plant she can enjoy all year long
- A pedicure
- A great haircut
- A chauffeur to drive mom and her friends for a "girls night out"
- Clean the house
- Fill up her gas tank
- A car wash
- A calendar with memorable photos
- Tickets to the opera, show, or sporting event
- Make a payment on her credit card
- Make a photo album filled with great memories
If you are a mom, what gifts would bring a tear to your eye? If you have any great gift ideas for mom, please share them with me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.