Halloween is barely over, but next week you can celebrate the holiday season at the Magic Kingdom with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. The annual after-hours holiday celebration runs on select nights, beginning on November 8.
You'll have to buy a ticket for this special event, and you might be wondering if it's worth the extra cost. The slideshow accompanying this article shows many of the special things you can see and do, which include the following:
1) Enjoy cookies and hot cocoa. You can pick up these treats throughout the night at various locations around the park.
2) See a special Christmas parade. It will get you into the spirit of the season, and you'll even see Santa Claus himself, catching a little Florida warmth after chilling at the North Pole.
3) See special holiday fireworks. The nightly fireworks display takes on a special Christmas twist.
4) Watch special shows. You'll see Stitch on stage, plus carolers, musical pirates, a dance party, and more.
5) Meet your favorite characters. They're out an about for photo ops, and they're wearing their Christmas best.
In addition to all those activities, you'll enjoy the snowfall on Main Street and get a healthy dose of the holiday spirit. Be sure to buy your tickets in advance once you've decided on a date because this party often sells out, especially as the calendar moves closer to Christmas.