When she stepped onto the stage of "The Voice" after her hiatus, Christina Aguilera earned more than a few "how did she do that" head turns. Now two diet physicians are stepping up to offer their expert input on how she lost an estimated 80 pounds with a strict diet designed to melt away the fat and plastic surgery, according to Radar Online.
“I think she was 165 to 170 and now is a perfect 110 to 115,” said Dr. Fred Pescatore, author of "The Hamptons Diet: Lose Weight Quickly and Safely with the Doctor's Delicious Meal Plans" (click for details). He speculates that Christina had a breast lift, because “they reduced in size perfectly, which could happen but is unlikely."
However, Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Lance Wyatt thinks that Christina "may have had liposuction of her body and/or tummy tuck for flatter abdomen and more narrow waistline.”
What all the experts agree: Christina followed a strict diet to achieve her newly slim body.
So what was the diet? According to Hollywood Life, it's a food plan following Paleo-style guidelines: Low in carbs, high in protein and healthy fats, with lots of fresh fruits and veggies:
- Breakfast: Blueberries plus half an avocado and turkey bacon. This breakfast combines healthy fruit with lean protein and healthy fats.
- Snack: Celery with almond butter.
- Lunch: Chicken breast with a salad - no dressings, lots of veggies.
- Snack: Shrimp cocktail.
- Dinner: Chicken or fish curry.
- Splurge: A glass of wine.