Christian Fashion Week 2014 is still four months away and the buzz around the event is already building. Today the event organizers released the designers lineup for the 2014 show and it includes some familiar faces.
Returning to the event are last year’s participants designers Julia Chew (Edgy Couture), Sumita Bhojwani (Indian Fusion) and Rene Scarborough (Swimwear). The 2014 show will be full of variety and fresh faces, the lineup includes for the first time a plus size designer as well as menswear, bridal , swimwear and international designers from the Dominican Republic and the U.K.
Here is the complete lineup:
• • Julia Chew / Xiaolin (Enchanting, alluring garments)
• • Sumita Bhojwani / KalaXpress (Indian fusion)
• • Dali Hernandez / House of Dali (for the working woman)
• • Rene Scarborough / 2 Coconuts (Swimwear)
• • Wildy Sanchez, Katie, Martinez, Sarah McPhillips / Elegantees (Relaxed, edgy, modern femininity)
• • Bine & Bass (Menswear)
• • Vonique Mason / Mikra (Ebenezer Collection)
• • Elaine Grullon / EJ Fashion and Design
• • Ricc Rollins / Classic Gentlemen (Menswear)
• • Damaris Rubio (Styles from the Dominican Republic)
• • Roy Smoothe / Just Cool (Menswear from the UK)
• • Jonathan Allen / Narrowgate (UK)
• • Ronnisha Tolefree / Aura Boutique (Elegant fabrics, edgy looks)
• • Jessica Rios / All Brides 2 Be (Bridal)
• • Rachel Weathersby / Madame Weathersby (Couture with European flair)
• • Angel Myers / Angel Myers Designs (Plus Size)
• • Medinah Hagan-Morgan (Suits)
Models auditions will be held in November and tickets to the show will go on sale on December 1st.
The 2nd Annual Christian Fashion Week will be held in Tampa, Florida from February 2-8, 2014.
For more information visit their website at www.christianfashionweek.com.