The top 50 bestselling Christian books may surprise some, especially the first eight. Though the divorce rate has gone up even among those proclaiming Christianity, many have began to reignite love in their homes with these top eight best sellers:
- 1. The Love Dare – Stephen Kendrick & Alex Kendrick
- 2. Take Two – Karen Kingsbury
- 3. Crazy Love – Francis Chan & Danae Yankoski
- 4. The Shack – William P. Young
- 5. The Power of Praying Through – Stormie Omartian
- 6. Take One – Karen Kingsbury
- 7. The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- 8. The Love Dare – Stephen Kendrick & Alex Kendrick
Popular authors such as Stormie Omartian, Karen Kingsbury, Joyce Meyer, Dave Ramsey, Ted Dekker and Stephen & Alex Kendrick highlight the top 50 list with at least two books in high demand.
If you want more Information on money management, pick up a book by Dave Ramsey. If you’re looking to heal your marriage, The Kendrick authors can help! Stormie Omartian books are a popular guide to the many facets of prayer in Christian life and Ted Dekker will take you to a new way of seeing sin and redemption with his science fiction thrillers explaining the relationship between humanity and its creator.
For updates of bestsellers go to cbaonline.org for The Association of Christian Retail.