As we embark on the season of weddings and wedding plans in Milwaukee, one of the most important things planned for is photography. Pictures capture moments in time that can never be relived. So you want to make sure that you are getting quality services for your wedding photography needs.
Here are some of the best places in Milwaukee for your wedding photos:
A&A Photography - http://www.aanda-photography.com/
Cornerstone Photography - http://www.cornerstonephotography.com/Home.aspx
God’s Touch Photography - http://www.godstouchphotography.com/
Ideal Impressions Photography - http://www.idealimpressionsphotography.com/
Jeff Edwards Studio - http://www.jeffedwardsstudio.com/mp_includes/body.asp
Reminisce Studio - http://www.jeffedwardsstudio.com/mp_includes/body.asp
Here are some important tips and questions to consider when picking out a wedding photographer:
- How much experience does the photographer have with weddings?
- Does the photographer have samples of their work?
- Can they produce what you are looking for?
- Who will actually be photographing your wedding? Is it the person being advertised on the website or someone else?
- Do you feel like the photographer truly understands your wants and do you mesh well together?
- Is the photographer professional?
- Make sure you understand how much everything will cost, that nothing is left out.
- When is the expected delivery time of photographs?
- Can packages be customized or are they fixed?
- Is the contract easy to understand? Make sure you thoroughly understand it before signing.
- What are the photographer’s rules about deposits and cancellations?
- Does the photographer have a list of references?
Your wedding photos are some of the most important pieces to your entire wedding day, so be sure to shop around and know what you are getting into when you choose a wedding photographer.