Intro: Serving chocolate martini recipes as your Valentine drinks is almost like having a delicious chocolate dessert in a glass. Collected here are some of the best chocolate martini recipes around, including raspberry chocolate and mini chocolate martini instructions. You'll find out the ingredients for chocolate martinis to make your Valentine's Day shopping trip more efficient. Finally, if you're asking, "How do you make a chocolate martini," you'll get answers to that, too.
Looking for Other Valentine Drinks Recipes?
- Tickled pink! Champagne cocktail ideas for Valentine's Day
- How to choose a good wine for Valentine's Day
How do You Make a Chocolate Martini?
The video at the top of the screen will give you some hints about how to make your chocolate martini recipe a romantic touch.
- How to dip the glass in chocolate
- The best type of glass to use to make the chocolate Valentine drink recipe
- The best option for chocolate liqueur
- Recommendations for types of vodka for this chocolate vodka recipe
- How to mix it properly
- What to garnish the drink with
Ingredients for Chocolate Martinis
You won't need all the ingredients for all the chocolate martini recipes unless you decide to make a raspberry martini or a mint martini recipe in addition to a simple chocolate martini. However, the list of ingredients for chocolate martinis is here handy to help you decide what kind you'd like to make for your Valentine drinks recipes.
- Vanilla vodka
- Raspberry vodka (if you're making a chocolate raspberry martini)
- White Creme de cacao
- Bailey's Mint Chocolate Irish (if you're making a chocolate mint martini)
- Godiva® chocolate liqueur
- Half and half
- Fresh mint
- Fresh raspberries
- Chocolate shavings (dark and white chocolate)
- Chocolate syrup
Best Chocolate Martini Recipes
More Valentine's Drinks Recipes