Brownies are a great little treat. They are filled with all that chocolate goodness. Now you can make them even more indulgent. By combining cheesecake and brownies together this union creates a wonderful tasting chocolate cream cheese marble swirl that is hard to resist. These brownie bars are so easy to prepare you’ll want to bake them for every occasion. They are potable and will surprise family members that take a bag lunch to school and work to find a tasty surprise dessert to enjoy. Try this recipe; it may just be your new favorite way to prepare brownies.
- 1 box of brownie cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350’.
- In a large mixing bowl prepare the brownie cake mix per package directions.
- Then in a separate mixing bowl cream the sugar, cream cheese, egg and vanilla together until smooth.
- Pour the brownie mix into a baking pan, them spoon the cream cheese mixture over the brownie mix.
- Once all the cream cheese mixture tops the brownie mix, use the spoon or a knife to swirl the cream cheese into the chocolate brownie mix.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove pan and let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Place bars on a platter and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: