This National Farmers’ Market Week (Aug. 3 - 9), the first several few hundred people to attend one of 10 different farmers’ markets across Colorado will receive a free $5 voucher from Chipotle Mexican Grill to use at any vendor for local food or produce within the farmers’ market.
Chipotle has always had a commitment to sourcing ingredients from sustainable sources and, this year, Chipotle plans to serve more than 20 million pounds of locally grown produce, which is why this partnership with farmers’ markets across the country makes perfect sense. It’s all about supporting family farms and harvesting and offering better-tasting food.
Participating Denver-metro farmers’ markets include:
- 8/5/2014 Tuesday 4 pm - 7pm Broomfield Farmers Market at Holy Comforter Broomfield
- 8/9/2014 Saturday 9am - 1pm Highland Farmers Market Denver
- 8/9/2014 Saturday 8am - 2pm Southwest Plaza Farmers Market Littleton
- 8/9/2014 Saturday 8am -12 noon Larimer County Farmers' Market Fort Collins
- 8/9/2014 Saturday 10am - 2pm Westminster Farmers’ Market Westminster
- 8/9/2014 Saturday 8 am - 2pm Monument Hills Farmers Market Colorado Springs
- 8/10/2014 Sunday 9am - 1pm South Pearl Street Farmers Market Denver
- 8/10/2014 Sunday 10am - 2pm Highlands Ranch Farmers Market Highlands Ranch
- 8/10/2014 Sunday 9am -1:30pm Arvada Farmers' Market Arvada
Be sure to get there early as Chipotle has a limited amount of vouchers available for each day at the market!