Get ready. BRU Fest is back, June 14, 7 – 11 p.m., at the Royal Oak Farmers Market. To go along with an epic selection of Bell’s craft beer, Bagger Dave’s Burger Tavern and Buffalo Wild Wings will be on hand to hook you up with some awesome eats. Get your tickets now—because this event sells out.
The fourth annual BRU FEST Michigan raises funds for the Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan. General admission tickets are $39, and VIP tickets are $60. VIP lets you beat the crowd with an early entrance at 6 p.m., private beer tapings with exclusive food pairings, a larger mug and more.
With each ticket purchase, attendees receive 10 tokens for one half-pour of beer each and four tickets for burgers and wings. Tokens and tickets for additional beers and food can be purchased for $1 each. The event has sold out in previous years, with attendees enjoying the live music, casual environment, and of course, plenty of craft beer—all to raise money to support a worthy cause.
Additionally, for the first time ever, BRU Fest 2014 will feature a fundraising “BRU Pong Tournament.” See link for details.
Event sponsors include:
• Exclusive Michigan Microwbrew brand: Bells Brewery, Inc. Bells will provide 22 craft beers, six of which are rarely available to the public.
• Exclusive Microbrewery Distributor: Rave Associates
• Exclusive Dealership Sponsor: Mike Savoie Chevrolet
The Hype Syndicate will provide the musical entertainment for the event.
The Beer List For BRU Fest:
• Oberon Ale --Michigan's first sign of spring!
• Two Hearted Ale --one of the finest IPAs around
• Amber Ale
• Lager of the Lakes
• Quinannan Falls Special Lager
• Third Coast Beer
• Midwestern Pale Ale
• Double Cream Stout
• Expedition Stout
• Cherry Stout
• Java Stout
• Kalamazoo Stout
• Oatmeal Stout
• Bull in A China Shop
• Sweet Potato Stout --I tried this at last year’s Bru Fest. Think ‘Thanksgiving in a bottle’!
• Bourbon Barrel Aged Kalamazoo Stout --Amazing!
• Berry Ale
• Mercurial Belgian Style Ale
• Wheat Love Ale
About Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan
Headquartered in Troy, Mich., Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan is a statewide nonprofit organization helping families cope with leukemia, lymphoma and related disorders by providing information, financial assistance and emotional support. In addition, CLF has provided more than $6.5 million in research dollars to Michigan’s comprehensive cancer institutes. For more information about Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan, please call 248.530.3000 or visit http://leukemiamichigan.org.