The Easter holiday is almost here. Many Bangor area families are decorating their homes with eggs, baby chicks, and bunnies. Children can make simple crafts that can be used as Easter decorations for the home. The following is a simple bunny craft that children will enjoy making.
Some of the materials that are needed to make this craft may already be available at home. Other supplies can be bought at any of the Bangor Dollar Tree stores. The following materials are needed to make this craft:
A craft foam bunny cutout
This is a very easy craft for children of all ages to make. Even small children may not need a lot of help making the bunny. The following are the directions for this bunny craft:
- Choose a work area and line that area with newspaper. Place all of the materials that are needed to make the craft within reach of the child.
- Take a cotton ball and use your fingers to spread the cotton apart to make a flatter ball. Do not rip the cotton. Glue the flattened cotton ball to the tail of the craft foam bunny.
- Pick out three markers that are the same color as your bunny cutout, but different shades of that color. Use the darkest of the shades to draw a nose and mouth on the cutout. Use the same marker to draw the inner ears and toes on the cutout.
- Color an eye using black and brown markers.
- Use the other two pink markers to draw lines on the bunny to make fur. Make sure to leave some of the original pink showing.