Imagine having chicken wings that are not hot and spicy; nor are they dry, breaded or fried. This is an appetizer that is extremely easy to make even though you marinate it overnight. You will be surprised with the outcome. The taste is very unique.
- 30 chicken wings
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup salad oil
- 10-15 ounces soy sauce
- Cut off tips of chicken wings and throw them out. Cut the wings in half, separating them at the joints.
- Place wings in shallow baking pan about 9x13 in size or larger.
- Sprinkle the wing sections with the sugar, drizzle the oil on too.
- Pour the soy sauce over the wings making sure that they all get wet with the sauce.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- After they have been in the refrigerator for about 12 hours turn the wings over and let them finish marinating.
- The next day remove pan from refrigerator.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Place pan in a preheated oven at 350' and cook for 2 hours.
- After they are cooking for 1 hour; turn the wings over and let them finish cooking.
- Remove pan from oven and transfer the wings into a pretty serving platter and serve hot.
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: