Chick-a-Biddy in Atlantic Station is turning one and they have scheduled a week full of festivities to celebrate their anniversary. Stop by the eatery during the week of July 28-August 3 to take advantage of free food, music, and coupons.
If you haven't been to Chick-a-Biddy yet, then you have been missing out on gluten-free fried chicken tenders, onion rings, fries, sweet potato fries, macaroni and cheese, gluten-free buns, and more. The owners of Chick-a-Biddy, Lance Gummere and Shaun Doty, take providing gluten-free menu options seriously and they work hard to ensure they are prepared safely with no sacrifice to quality.
Here is a rundown of deals for each day:
- Monday, July 28, get a free pimento cheese appetizer with any purchase (one per table).
- Tuesday, July 29, receive a five dollar off coupon to use on a future visit with any entrée purchase.
- Feast on half-price wings all day on Wednesday, July 30. All of their wings are gluten free and feature housemade sauces.
- Guests receive a complimentary regular or gluten-free cookie (Oatmeal Chocolate Drop Cookie) on Thursday, July 31.
- Atlantic Summers cocktails are only five dollars and a DJ spins tunes on Friday, August 1.
- Saturday, August 2 features whole hog chopped barbecue sandwiches (five dollars each) from noon until they're gone, which pair nicely with SweetWater 420 brew for two dollars with live music. Ask for a gluten-free bun!
- Birthday cake comes out during Sunday brunch on August 3 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. They always have gluten-free cupcakes on hand, so ask for a complimentary one. The cupcakes are made by Southern Sweets in a shared facility.
My family and I will make it out to an event or two and we hope to see you there.
Happy early birthday Chick-a-Biddy!