John J. Lothian & Company Presents
World of Opportunity Summer Intern Education Series Chicago 2014
The first year was very successful with an outstanding lineup of speakers.
This year the series will be held at the Stuart School of Business at the Illinois Institute of Technology. The lineup of speakers features industry experts who will present short 10 to 15 minute talks that will span the entire scope of the capital markets, from exchanges to trading firms, indexes, regulation and technology.
Students will get personal stories as well as valuable information about trends in the markets and what it takes to succeed in this industry.
- Ed Tilly, CEO, CBOE
- Tony McCormick, CEO, BOX
- Jim McNulty, Board Member, Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
- Steve Brodsky, CEO, Spot Trading
- Terry Duffy, President and Executive Chairman, CME Group
- Julie Winkler, Senior Managing Director, CME Group
- Donnie Roberts, Managing Director/CCO, TD Ameritrade
- Steve Crutchfield, CEO, NYSE AMEX
- Jamie Farmer, Managing Director, S&P Dow Jones Indexes
- Don Wilson, Founder and CEO, DRW
- Chris Hehmeyer, managing member, HTG Capital Partners, Non-executive Vice Chairman, KCG Futures
- Michael Gorham, Industry Professor of Finance and Director of the Center for Financial Innovation, IIT Stuart School of Business
- Benjamin Van Vliet, Assistant Professor of Finance, IIT Stuart School of Business
- Matthew Rees, Chief Relationship officer at R.J. O’Brien & Associates
- Mead Welles, Portfolio Manager, Octagon Asset Management, LLC and founder of A Leg to Stand On
- Pat Kenny, Vice President of Client Relations for CQG
- Stefani Sandow, Digital Product Management and UX Professional with Trading Technologies
- Chris Edmonds, Senior Vice President of Financial Markets for InterContinentalExchange, Inc.
- Ethan Kahn, Principal at Wolverine Trading
- Jamie Farmer, Managing Director, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Matthew Scharpf, Vice President of Business Development at Eurex in Fixed Income and Agricultural Futures
Dates: July 29th, July 31st, Aug 5th, Aug7th & Aug 8th
Time: Registration 3:15pm, event 3:30pm to 5pm
Venue: Illinois Institute of Technology, Stuart School of Business, 565 W Adams, Chicago, IL
For more information and registration click here