The 2014 Chicago Auto Show is the nation's largest and longest running automotive show. This year marks the 106th edition of the show.
Impressive debuts include the newly-designed Hyundai Genesis, the luxurious but affordable Kia K900, and the Maserati Ghibli - hot off the much talked about Super Bowl commercial campaign.
This year's Chicago Auto Show opens to the public on Saturday, February 8th, 2014, and runs through Monday, February 17th at Chicago's McCormick Place, located at 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60616.
Public show hours:
- February 8-16: 10am-10pm
- February 17: 10am-8pm
Tickets are available at the gate on public showing dates and can be purchased online here.
- Adults: $12
- Seniors 62+: $6
- Children 7-12: $6
- Children 6 and under are free when they accompany a paying adult
- Weekday discounted tickets ($6) are available at several area new car dealers
- Tuesday, February 11: Women's Day. Women are admitted for $6.
- Wednesday, February 12 through Friday, February 14: Chicago Auto Show Food Drive. Patrons who bring at least 3 cans of food receive a coupon good for $6 off admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Friday, February 14: Telemundo Hispanic Day.
For more information on the 2014 Chicago Auto Show, visit http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/about-the-show/.