Tick-tock…tick-tock…it’s countdown time to Christmas and if you’re like most, you probably still have a list of people on your shopping list. What can you get that will be unique, stylish and not break the bank? Here are ten fashionable ideas for fifteen bucks or less that are sure please that fashionistas on your list!
1) Fleurty Girl has an assortment of fabulous fashionable items with a personal touch, such as the fleur de lis scarves or the mini makeup bag with New Orleans memorabilia.
2) Red hot lips for kissing under the mistletoe! Get this season’s perfect shade of red from Magnolia Makeup, and take it up a notch by adding sparkly glitter over it!
3) Keep the beauty girl will stock with the latest trend of nail art from glitter, to gels, to peel and stick applica; typically the local drugstore is well stocked.
6) No matter what the season, a true fashionista always has pair of chic sunnies with her. Add to her collection with a vintage inspired style from Trashy Diva. She’ll feel like a pinup girl in no time!
8) Hair accessories are always a welcome gift for women of all ages from hats to hairpins to cute and glittery headbands that sport your favorite team; available at Hemline, Metairie Road.
10) It’s just a short drive to Gulfport Premium Outlet Mall where you can find a wide variety of stylish gift items for $15 or less; such as beautiful crochet and embellished headbands from Elle Boutique, fun men’s boxers from Aeropostale or a cozy stadium blanket from G.H. Bass & Co.
Enjoyed this article? Click on the link above to subscribe for the latest blogs in fashion, trends, beauty, chic events & more!
Got a fashion story or event you’d like have covered? Send an email to email@example.com
Twitter - @fashionweeknola
Instagram - fashioinably_yours_nola